Full-range Solutions for Common Problems.
GAMA-1 is highly experienced in bringing a full range of system planning, design, development, testing, O&M, troubleshooting, and security vulnerability management to the implementation of mission enabling enterprise wide systems for our federal government clients including NOAA OCIO, NESDIS, OCIO, and NWS OCIO. We provide consolidation and integration enterprise services and governance while maintaining existing development pipelines and management systems insuring no disruption in operations and smooth migration to new consolidated enterprise shared services.
Our Enterprise Services
Mission System Support
- Develop Security and Engineering Designs and Plans
- Conduct 100% pre-assessment of security controls for both continuous monitoring
- Provide systems administration, network administration, and related help-desk tasks
- Support, repair, troubleshoot, and upgrade IRC facility IT systems and equipment as necessary
- Identify What Will be Improved
for clarity, ease, and successful implementation
- Present a Solid Business Case to Stakeholders
- Change Planning
- Resources Identification and Data for Evaluation
- Communication Management
- Monitor and Manage Resistance, Dependencies, and Budgeting Risks
Enterprise Architecture Consulting (Physical and Logical)
- Enterprise Systems Management
- Networking and Telecommunications
Technology Assessment and Evaluation
- Vision Definition and Development
Scaled Agile Framework
- Scale Agile
- SAFe Implementation
- SAFe Training
Our Enterprise Experience
GAMA-1 delivers the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the NOAA Satellite and Information Service (NESDIS), the National Weather Service (NWS), and NOAA Research Enterprise Solutions in the areas of cloud services, data stewardship, application engineering, science algorithm integration and research to operations for critical earth observation and public data dissemination systems.
- We assist NOAA with migrating Earth Observation systems from on-prem data centers to the cloud.
- We support environmental science algorithm integration and research-to-operation initiatives.
- Our Earth Data Scientists use machine learning and AI tools to analyze patterns within Earth observation data.
- We defend and protect NOAA’s public data and systems from cyber-attacks.
As a Scaled Agile Silver Partner, GAMA-1 helps customers scale Agile through the proven Scaled Agile Framework®. Our staff members are experts in the SAFe framework as certified SAFe Practice Consultants. We provide our customers with the highest level of support throughout their SAFe Implementation journey.
for more information about enterprise services
Vice President, Operations
for more information about working with GAMA-1
Vice President of Business Development
Supporting our clients' missions
Greenbelt, MD – September 2023 In a move that significantly bolsters its recognition within the scientific community, GAMA-1 Technologies proudly announced today that it has
Greenbelt, MD – September 2023 AWS Partner GAMA-1 Technologies helped the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) design and deploy the Amazon Web Services (AWS)-based
Greenbelt, MD – August 2023 GAMA-1’s Enterprise Data Center Team delivers exceptional service to NOAA’s IT Enterprise The National Weather Service (NWS) Director of Facilities,