What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us:
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
GAMA-1 collects personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about our services, expressing interest in applying for employment with us, or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that GAMA-1 collects depends on the context of your interactions with us. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Publicly Available Personal Information. We may collect first name, maiden name, last name, and nickname; current and former address; phone numbers; email addresses; business email; business phone number; and other similar data.
- Personal Information Provided by You. We collect data collected from applications; surveys; and other similar data.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
How do we use your information?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, employment interests; the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
GAMA-1 uses personal information collected via our website, employment applications or other methods for business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform an employment agreement or contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process to GAMA-1 various systems as necessary.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you new corporate information and/or information about changes to our company terms, conditions, and policies.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our services.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our corporate campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a background investigation, court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. GAMA-1 may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services Providers over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advisors. We may use third-party advisor companies who may use information about your visits to their Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
GAMA-1 Technologies does not sell, rent or lease information collected on this website to third parties.
How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then GAMA-1 will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your information safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
GAMA-1 has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that GAMA-1 cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our company is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Do we collect information from minors?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from children under 18 years of age. By interacting with GAMA-1 you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s interaction with GAMA-1. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected].
What are your privacy rights on this website?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
Controls for do-not-track features
Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
For California Residents Only
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
GAMA-1 Technologies uses data collected from this site to improve and analyze its functionality. Occasionally, we do this with help from third parties using cookies and tracking technologies.
We respect your right to privacy and you can choose to disable some types of cookies in your browser or device settings and opt to stop sharing your information with third parties, unless it is necessary to the functioning of the website. If you disable some cookies it may impact your website functionality and viewing experience on the website.
Please note that if you deactivate or delete cookies and save your changes, then those cookies will only be deactivated the next time you visit the site, or by refreshing the page. Additionally you can then remove the cookies from your machine using the methods described below.
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Definitions of Cookies
First Party/ Third party cookies
Refers to the web domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time – the website displayed in the URL window. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets the cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies remain on a user’s device (desktop, mobile, etc) for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit the website
- to track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyse the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- to personalize the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
For more information on managing advertising personalisation through your Google account please visit this page.
Use of Google Analytics
Disable and Delete Cookies
How to control cookies
If you do not wish to receive cookies you can set your web browser to restrict or block them. All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings, this can typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
(GAMA-1 Technologies does not endorse the links but provide them as a resource at the discretion of the user).
It is important to remember, cookies do not read other data on your hard drive, and you can delete them from your computer at any time using browser controls. It is very difficult to synchronize the settings between your different browsers and devices (mobile or smart devices). You will need to set them on each browser/device that you currently use and each time you use a new browser or device. If you disable cookies you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our website and the overall performance and functionality of the website might be limited.
How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
Based on the laws of some states and countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form located here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your contact information from our records
- Direct any service providers related to GAMA-1 Technologies to delete your information that was inputted on the website
Please not that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive or fraudulent, or illegal activity
- Debug to identify and repair errors that might impair functionality
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right to free speech, or exercise another right provided by law
- Comply with the CCPA
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us
- Comply with an existing legal obligation
- Otherwise use your personal information internally, in a lawful manner that is comparable with the context in which you provided information
Do we make updates to these policies?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
Policy last Updated 5/11/2021
GAMA-1 Technologies is committed to providing a web site that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. GAMA-1 Technologies is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. If you experience any difficulty in accessing this web site, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically in your browser, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDFs. For more information regarding WCAG and accessibility, please visit https://www.w3.org/
How can you contact us with questions?
If you have questions, feedback, or comments about our website, policies, or accessibility, please contact us with the information below. We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Mailing address:
GAMA-1 Technologies Maryland Trade Center 1
7500 Greenway Center Drive, Suite 400
Greenbelt, MD 20770
- Phone: +1 (301) 982-4262